For the past 2 1/2 years, I have postponed and forgotten about a lot things that I wanted to do. Now that I can see the light at the end of the long, dark graduate school tunnel, I want to start a list.
1. Read some Wally Lamb books.
2. Read some Paul Coelho books.
3. Join Craft n Chat again.
4. Re-organize some areas of the house again.
5. Move back into Master bedroom.
6. Redesign the veranda garden.
7. Bike to work every day!
8. Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook.
9. Blog, blog, blog.
10. Turn some grad school papers into possible academic journal submissions.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Monday, January 14, 2013
I never mentioned this last year, but I seemed to be taking a hiatus from my blog. This hiatus turned out to be longer than I had anticipated due to busy grad school and work schedules. I really love blogging and kept wanting to get back on it, but it just never happened. This month, I started my master's project, which is the final stepping stone to getting my master's degree. It will take several months to complete. Once that is finished, I can return to writing about normal topics that can be put on a blog. In the meantime, I am keeping a personal diary on Oh Life, which is going well, and I am still doing Project Life for scrapbooking, so at least I am documenting my and my family's life in some ways. The blog will just have to wait til later this year.