Before I officially announce the birth of my son, I just want to show my last scrapbooking-related project. I was, in fact, just finishing this up when I went into labor on June 2nd. (I will give more details about the latter once we have decided his name...can you believe he still is nameless?)
While watching "Veronica Mars" on TV, I was sitting at my desk working on this project. I had started it months ago, but never quite got around to finishing it. On June 2nd, I thought, "it's now or never. I better just sit my butt down and do it."
Each label was printed on vellum, laid over a square of colored or patterned paper and then placed in the metal tag. I used a crop-a-dile to put the eyelets in both the top and bottom of the diamond shape. Then, I strung the ribbon through the eyelets and tied the it on the inside of the album binding. Some ribbons were too thick to thread through the eyelets, so I punched another eyelet through the actual binding, and then just tied a bow. I think the albums look really nice and it's so easy to know the contents without taking them out.