Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 Today, I turned 45.

I just opened this blog for the first time since January 2018. It is not July 2021. WTF. 

My initial purpose today was to start a new blog, but I still haven't figure out how to do that. Meanwhile, I looked at the tab 101 Dreams and am SHOCKED and MOVED by all the things I have accomplished since 2018 January or whenever I last crossed some stuff off that list. I will go back in there cross more stuff off.

I don't want my new blog to be public, but the purpose of the new blog was to help organize all the thoughts, ideas, tips, and plans for the Epic Roadtrip Adventures with Grandpa 2022. It is probably better if this is private though. 

Perhaps I will come back to update this blog. Lots has happened since January 2018.

All Be Bakku!


No comments: