February 25, 2014
1. I am grateful that I am smart and have common sense.
2. I am grateful that my 1A class students delivered enjoyable presentations today and that I could really see their progress over the past year.
3. I am grateful that Grandma Yuki could watch Luka today because he has a cold and I had to pick him up early but I also had to take Ailin to her dance lessons.
4. I am grateful that two students, who hooked up in my debate team, are still going out and they came to visit us today. They gave us thank you presents too.
5. I am grateful that I could get a mid-March appointment for Luka's U.S. passport.
February 24, 2014
1. I am grateful that I could be "a good mom" yesterday.
2. I am grateful that YY could stay home today with my son so that I could go to work.
3. I am grateful that I could finish my syllabi by the deadline.
I am grateful that Ailin passed her test for the Zone Event and that we
could secure enough tickets for Grandma and Auntie to attend.
5. I am grateful that I could finish checking all of F-class' essays today. Collecting more this week for the next round.
February 22, 2014
1. I am grateful our plans to go to Tokyo for a 15-minute meet-n-greet were cancelled.
2. I am grateful that I found some articles about using online components in writing classes.
3. I am grateful that Max is healthy.
4. I am grateful that Luka likes the Smurfs movie so much (but he calls it the Goose Movie).
5. I am grateful that the Sakura Latte and Frappicinos finally came out at Starbucks. 'Tis the season!