Monday, August 24, 2009

July Chronological Album

Over the weekend, I had a chance to finish the July installment of my album, and here it is. Actually, the first lay out in this July section is the birthday lay out I did for Nic Howard's, and I posted that in a previous entry.


 
Posted by Picasa


(I am new to using Picasa and now this little logo appears underneath my uploads.)
I spent a lot of time on this page, which is something I don't normally do. It was fun putting together the embellishments while trying to follow some of the graphic design rules, such as using 3 things of the same color in a triangle formation. Can you see it?

 


Now, Luka and Ailin each get their own pages. A Japanese friend made rubber stamps of each of the kids' names as a gift, so I plan to use the stamps on their pages. Can you see her name here?

I didn't clarify in the journaling, but "oneechan ni natta" means, "I became a big sister!"

 


I made this page very simple and the journaling very short. It is very hard to explain exactly how I feel about welcoming Luka into our family, but he has already had a huge effect on our family dynamics.

No comments: