Anyway, for those who don't know, TESOL stands for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. I get asked this frequently by people who, surprisingly, don't teach ESL, so why would they know, right?
This is my TGIF post, so I'll post about all the things I am thankful for this week.
I am glad that I could:
- take Tuesday off to get ONE MORE day to myself before classes begin for the fall.
- set up a wi-fi unit in my house so we can use the iPhone and our iPod Touch throughout our house (with the help of a computer expert who happens to be a co-worker...Thanks, Chris!).
- get my camera fixed easily because the Canon Headquarters is very nearby.
- take advantage of the exchange rates ... the trip to the USA in December is taken care of now.
I feel grateful that:
- I work with people who are easy to talk with and we can bounce ideas off each other anytime we feel like it.
- my mom finally emailed me back.
- people are starting to compliment me on my weight loss. To be honest, I have only lost ONE kilo (about 2.2 pounds) since starting Weight Watchers, so I am sure that the difference is very very tiny, but it gives me a bit more motivation to keep going.
- Journey songs are making a comeback (and this is because of Glee).
I think it's so cool that:
- Ailin loves to listen to Glee soundtrack music and she sometimes requests to watch a recorded episode or two.
- Luka likes to pretend to cook. He is feeding my his "creations" as we speak.
I am sure there is more, but I'm drawing a blank now. I have a whole list of errands to run and need to do those in order to clear my mind. Besides, Journey is playing in the background and I can't concentrate.