Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TW 2 Part 2

Type + Writer Assignment #2 involved using photos of ourselves. I guess they think that scrapbookers often neglect to make lay outs about themselves.

The theme pertained to how things change or stay the same over the years. This was very fun to do. We had to think back to our teenage years, dig up an old photo, and list a variety of details about ourselves. What we liked to do, where we hung out, who were hung out with, what was important to us, what we liked to eat or drink, etc. Compare that to NOW, and then also make a list of some of the things that have not changed. I had so much fun with this one, I decided to balance it with a lay out about Yusuke. He loved getting interviewed...no, really.

                              




So, my challenge to you today. In the comments, think of 3 details about your teenage self, compare that to what you are like now, and then list 3 things about you that have NOT changed! I'll be interested to read your comments.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love that you did a layout for your husband too. Great idea ... another thing to add to my "to do" list. Great LOs!