Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nov 6

Today, we went to Appleton for Luka's dedication ceremony at my sister's Unitarian church. She and her husband are the godparents, so they got to choose the venue, and I was so happy with this. Not that I express my religious views on my blog, but if I did, I would explain further that this would be my choice if I lived in the Fox Valley. Anyway, it was a day trip there and back, and my mom lead the caravan of 3 cars. She is an aggressive driver, and that is putting it mildly.


We stopped at a gas station to get coffee, and my grandma got a huge ice cream cone. I guess this is her ritual whenever they drive to the Fox Valley. She is such an interesting lady.



After the ceremony took place, we did this group photo of everyone who attended. From left to right: The minister - Dottie, nephew Oliver, Yusuke and Ailin, Grandma, my mom, Godmother Michele with Luka, Godfather Christian, my dad, Aunt Cindy, my godfather Ray, godmother Rosita & me. My brother had classes that day and couldn't make it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: