Saturday, December 26, 2009

Be Patient with Me

Hi there, my friends and readers. This is just a request to be patient with me. I know a few people have been asking why I haven't posted lately.
During our trip to the USA, using the computer became a low priority for me because my mom's internet connection / computer is quite slow and I didn't have the patience to work on it much. Also, once my husband left to return to Japan, I was much too busy watching the kids to really spend a lot of time on the computer.
Then, since returning, I had been so busy unpacking, preparing for Xmas, getting the house back in order, etc., and there were so many random thoughts going through my mind - many of which I wanted to write about - but I still didn't have a chance to sit down and write, or to really process all the stuff that has happened these past couple of months.
(That was the longest sentence I have ever written.)
So, I will be back very soon with some blog posts and even a few scrap pages and photos. I also need to work on an article for the AFWJ Journal along with my new years cards, so I am really not in the clear yet.
See you soon! And, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jill said...

A-ha! Thanks for the update! I figured you were pretty busy with your mom's visit, and then settling back in after being gone so long.

It was SOOOO good to see you over Thanksgiving. Wish we could have spent more time together, but that's the way it goes for both of us!!

Looking forward to reading more! (and to an online circle journal?)
Love,
Jill