Saturday, January 15, 2011

Word of the Year

Rather than make a resolution or a series of resolutions for 2011, I decided to get on the bandwagon with Ali Edwards and choose one word for the year. Shannon and Jill agreed to do this with me, so all three of us have very different words we are focusing on and reporting our progress to each other as we go through the year.

Over at Big Picture Classes, Ali is teaching this year-long class and all we have to do is make one scrapbook page per month reflecting on our interactions/progress/personal experiences with our "words".

My word is "Learn" and here is the first page I made for my scrapbook. This is a template made by Ali Edwards, and the digital kit I used is called "Celebrate a Year in your Life" by Alison Pennington.

Would anyone care to join us in our "Word of the Year"?


1 comment:

the boyz said...

It is not a few faint wishes, but a lifelong stuggle, that makes us valient.

Excellent, and true.
-AD